Personal Protective Equipment / PPE Training
60% of Workers With Eye Injuries Don’t Wear Eye Protection
Over 2 million workers are injured annually. These injuries can be avoided using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). PPE Training can minimize workers exposure to various hazards. Employers are responsible for providing workers with all necessary PPE training on its care and use.
Personal protective equipment is a simple concept that, when put to effective use, can prevent numerous injuries to your employees. This program provides an informative overview of the various types of personal protective equipment, what types of protective equipment are appropriate in certain situations, and how to correctly use each type of equipment.
Your Employees Will Learn in PPE Training:
- What Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is
- PPE for Eye and Face Hazards
- PPE for Head Hazards
- PPE for Hand Hazards PPE for Foot Hazards
- How to Properly Use the Various Types of PPE
- How to Properly Maintain the Various Types of PPE