Confined Space Entry
There are 11,000 injuries per year & 92 deaths annually from confined space entry accidents. 60% of fatalities are actually would-be rescuers. This is why proper confined space entry training is so important.
No matter how familiar employees may be with a confined space entry, there are always hidden risks involved.
Confined Space Entry Safety Training:
- What Should be Classified as a Confined Space
- The Various Types of Hazards Associated with a Confined Space
- How to Protect Themselves from Hazards
- The Steps Involved in Entry Preparation
- Proper Entry Procedures
- The Responsibilities of the Confined Space
- Attendant and Entrant
- Effective and Safe Rescue Techniques
- Explanation of the OSHA Standard
- Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Develop Your Confined Space Entry Program
- Code of Federal Regulations and OSHA Requirements